Monday, November 4, 2013

Winter...

Winter is coming and I need a new project...
But then: it's been ages since I posted on my penny farthing building blog.

So, what happened after my last post where I impatiently awaited my handle bars? In the end, I went for straight handlebars because the local mechanic couldn't bend the right curve for the 'moustache'...
I hope to post a number of 'do's' and 'don'ts' soon for people who are thinking of starting a similar building project, but more about that later. I've been paddling about 300 km in the country side and a little in the city as well, but cobble stones are awful to ride on with a solid tire...!
I've been told I'm popping up on lot's of peoples FB pages so here is a rare shot of me mounting my penny farthing:


Cheers!
F.

No comments:

Post a Comment